Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Security Architect
Location: 100% remote for contract then onsite 3 days a week once converted to FTE - Minneapolis, Charlotte, San Francisco and New York, Chandler, AZ
Term: 6 months - contract to hire
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope.
- Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives.
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects.
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions.
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams.
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Ensure applications adhere to established standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Database Security (5+ years)
- Data Masking
- Data Protection at Rest
- State Protection in Motion
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.