Terrific Long Contract Opportunity!
Basics: Seeking a Database Programmer Analyst with solid SQL, SSIS and SSAS experience.
Location: Phoenix, AZ - will start remote and will be required to be onsite at the beginning of the year.
Type: 24 months
Rate: $60+/hourly, DOE
1. Support for COTS application databases and integrations
2. Support for in house developed application databases and integrations
3. New database design and development
4. Data warehouse development and maintenance
The qualified candidate will have demonstrated expertise in:
1. SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
2. SSIS package design and development
3. SSAS and related technologies
4. Building reports and dashboards with SSRS This position will also serve as a backup for the various DBA functions as needed.
1. Five (5) years database design/development (MS SQL).
2. Three (3) years advanced ETL and SSIS design/development (MS SQL).
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
2. An equivalent combination of post-secondary education and/or job related experience may substitute for the required education on a year for year basis.