Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Principal Data Warehouse Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28273
Term: 12 months+
- Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with data and analytic solutions.
- Prepares and delivers effective communications including executive summaries and presentations.
- Provides business and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing data and analytical solutions and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Re-engineers processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Plans and performs testing and validation efforts.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to create, manage a robust product planning & execution model that focus on delivering end user capability with agility.
- Ensure integration across related efforts.
- Develop and maintain a capability roadmap informed by current business needs and emerging technology trends, with rigorous investment analysis.
- Partner with peers in Data Management & Insights (DMI) and Enterprise IT as the conduit to stakeholders within the Line of Business.
- Identify and research new technologies, solutions, and deep learning capabilities that solve relevant business problems, including reinforcement learning, semi supervised learning, and unsupervised learning.
- Research new technologies, solutions, and techniques.
- Develop and implement a data management, data quality or metadata research plan that may include small teams.
- Influence and teach others in new areas by writing papers, giving presentations internal and external, leading courses and curriculum, and giving demonstrations.
- Engage with and support data management teams with technical guidance and direction.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of the following: data management, analytic solution development, data analysis and project management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills , including presentations to business and technical audiences.
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities and achieve results.
- 10+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with data management best practices and disciplines including data modeling, data architecture, analytics and business intelligence in Enterprise-scale data environments.
- Experience building and delivering substantive data or analytic solutions.
- Experience defining, documenting, and implementing business requirements, policies, procedures and processes.
- Experience in launching and running complex programs using Agile Scrum and Waterfall delivery teams.
- Experience with Big Data and Cloud platforms (Hadoop, Google Cloud, etc.) as well as tools and technologies associated with those platforms (such as Dremio, Apache Hive, Hue, Tableau, Aquadata Studio).
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience in project and program management as well as scaled agile practices.
- Experience defining and documenting process flows, design / solution approach.
- Experience working in a Fortune 500 organization with knowledge of navigating corporate processes, policies, products, systems, and roles.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to engage and influence senior technology and business executives.
- Strong expertise in formal change management across diverse business areas.