Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Data Visualization Specialist
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 11 months
- Responsible for turning abstract information from data analyses into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve business insights from the results of the analyses. They are creative thinkers who understand user interface design and apply visualizations skills such as user experience design, data visualization and graphical design.
- Must understand how information is turned into knowledge and how this knowledge supports and enables key processes.
- Responsible for providing individuals with fact-based decision-making results, enabling them to quickly make changes, as appropriate, that may affect diverse areas.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics field is essential.
- 4+ years of experience in delivering outcomes across multiple projects and technologies.
- 4+ years of experience with technologies related to visualization, analytics and business intelligence applications.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, QlikView).
- 4+ years of experience in designing and delivering dashboards, scorecards and data stories.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs, translate them into analytics application requirement.
- Strong knowledge of tech aspects of visualization, analytics, BI applications including data modeling, data preparation/profiling, data integration.
- Ability to present and explain data, concepts and frameworks effectively and confidently to users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of delivering analytics projects with Agile framework.
- Experience with Healthcare data is essential.
Even better if you have:
- SAS and SQL experience.
- Experience with extracting data from a data warehouse.
- Knowledge of Medicaid data and/or policy.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!