We have an outstanding REMOTE long term contract for a Data/ Business Systems Analyst with strong SQL Scripting skills.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business systems data analyst.
- Strong Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages , databases (SQL etc), programming
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings with Flowcharts and presentation decks
- Resilience and commitment during periods of uncertainty and change.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills e.g. the ability to facilitate group discussions.
- Able to rapidly acquire a sound high-level understanding of new business and technical domains.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Experience in data collection/sourcing techniques with SQL.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile Techniques.
- Knowledge of enterprise data management technologies, including Data warehousing and at least one ETL tool.
- Knowledge of Tableau /Power BI or any BI tool and be able to build and support dashboards is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SSIS.
- Ability to document, establish and adhere to standards including source control, software configuration.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.