Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Security Process Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 6 months
- Designing processes and managing storage prevention rules in enterprise software.
- Establishing remediation guidance.
- Establishing support site.
- Documenting support processes and Knowledge Base/FAQs.
- Rolling out guidance to development teams and Application Security Champions across the enterprise.
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Review customer information with the technology team.
- Implement technical initiatives for complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Lead initiatives for complex projects and work with the technology team to assess customer information and recommend best solutions to the customer.
- Conduct research or testing of achieving market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory or compliance issues and implications of new implementations.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team to resolve issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Process development experience (Visio, PowerPoint, Word)
- Technical documentation
- TeamWorks site development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Any experience with secret scanning engines or tools (e.g. TruffleHog, CheckMarx)