Grow your career as a Data Security Engineer (DLP) with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be responsible for driving efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks by developing DLP policies. Will ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with the company’s data security policy.
- Develop DLP policies, response rules and allow/block lists based on business requirements.
- Identify policy tuning/enhancement opportunities to reduce false positives.
- Analyze, define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the business requirements.
- Document existing process in technical model format.
- Lead testing efforts by defining, developing and implementing practices and procedures for complete end user test plans.
- Facilitate the implementation of approved IS tools and identify/recommend new or improved security solutions or emerging technologies.
- Mitigate risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, impacts to business, and required corrective actions and develop security solutions.
- Ensure IS compliance and seek opportunities to enhance the efficiency of IS policies and procedures.
- 6-10 years of data security experience.
- Strong knowledge of Symantec DLP policy development.
- Additional technical certifications are preferred (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CISA, CISSP, CISM).
- Demonstrated ability to research and apply current information regarding data leakage protection.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.