Grow your career as a Data Science Solution Architect with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be responsible for scenario forecasting and/or market data enhancement project portfolio governance, business transformation architect, business requirement documentation, and data analytics & workflow process automation.
- Provide effective program governance, project management, including program/project setup, planning, and tracking using tools such as MS Project, JIRA, & etc., following the required essential governance operational procedures.
- Architect the business management and process transformation with innovative, simple, and optimal designs, leveraging available in house or third-party technologies.
- Produce program/project business requirement documents and ensure the documents and other tracking evidence are effectively collected and maintained for all related programs/projects.
- Manage end to end technology program/project life cycle including generating business requirements, guide functional designing, managing User Acceptance Test (UAT), and deployment.
- Collect and document business requirements for technology projects and collaborate with business group stakeholders.
- Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT) including planning, use cases collections, test scripting, execution, issue tracking, and status reporting.
- Execute release management for business groups including communication, pre/post release user training, and user functional guide documentation.
- Organize/host program or project level meetings based on the program/project plan and provides in-time meeting minutes and tracks action items based on the agreed takeaways.
- Support Technology Investment Budget Analysis and track budget expenditure status at program/project level.
- Lead the analytics and redesign of the business data analytics process and reporting process solutions.
- Support the design, the development, the execution, and the maintenance of the Risk Tech and Non-Tech Investment Process, budget review, program/project tracking and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or other Science majors. Prefer MBA and Ph.D. degree.
- 12+ years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as both an IT Lead Business Analyst, and a Senior Project Manager, or closely related position.
- Knowledge and working experience of architecting and managing IT database, data governance, big data, Cloud, and other IT skillsets is a must.
- Required technical skillsets:
- Database: dba for Oracle/Sybase, MongoDB
- Big Data: Hadoop, Spark, Snowflake
- Web Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere
- Must be a strategic risk process and system solution thinker with knowledge of risk processes and risk systems, and experience of transformation and management of projects.
- Working experience includes managing a wide scope of stakeholders, relationship management skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and effective organization skills. Prefer technical writing skillset.
- Able to lead a program with multiple projects in parallel and effectively communicate.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to study and familiarize the company’s framework including policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and training to provide optimal business solutions.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.