Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Consultant
Location: WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, 50266
Term: 6 months
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work. Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ad Hoc Reporting.
- Composing Powerpoint Presentations.
- Control Reporting.
- Microsoft Powerpoint.
- ???????Skillset aligned to manual reporting.
- Detail-oriented and incredible accuracy in a manual environment with firm, recurring deliverables.
- Advanced ability to compile data and conduct pre-formatted reporting PowerPoint decks from a variety of data sources. This data is extremely high visibility - individual must be independent and able to navigate PowerPoint reporting/formatting/graph tools easily.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.