Grow your career as a Data Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Jersey City, NJ. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Partner with existing data analysts to support formal monthly governance forums with asset classes including creation of materials and meeting minutes/action items.
- Oversight of deliverables that are distributed across multiple technology teams.
- Work with various technology leads to ensure the gaps in capabilities are converted into prioritized Book of Work items.
- Partner with business & technology leads globally to deliver end-to-end solution.
- Provide regular written and verbal updates to senior management.
- Perform business analysis and publishing clear definition of the scope of work.
- Ensure adherence to and develop best practices supporting Clients Program and Project Management Standards.
- Conduct data analysis for tracking of standards adoption and creation of scorecard metrics.
- Document methodologies for metrics in a clear and detailed manner.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, reports to stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience in financial or technology sector.
- 10+ years of program management and project management experience preferably in external client facing roles and significant experience across the full project lifecycle.
- Previous banking with financial product experience and project management.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Visio and Project.
- End to end program management skills with ability to manage multiple project concurrently.
- Proven delivery record of multiple programs and projects involving process change and technology enhancements.
- Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e., process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design.
- Able to put together senior management presentation material.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.