Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Modeler
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
Term: 5 months
- Evaluate the data models of different source systems to standardize data, ability to design a functional common target model to fit the data and negotiate standardization with source systems with LOB SMEs stakeholders to implement consistent processes.
- Establishes and follows common terms, business rules, measure definitions, metadata and standardization of master data throughout the CRM systems.
- Lead technical discussion with SMEs about the data issues and agree to a long-term remediation strategy
- Create data mappings between fields in the different sources/systems for tracking lineage.
- Responsible for defining, prioritizing, and overseeing delivery of the process and data standardization capabilities required by the business functions.
- Support the CRMs systems governance and overall data quality management goals
- Support with data validation, quality issues, and integrity, perform the analysis, insights and works to resolve impacting issues related to data elements in consistent way.
- Support the functional design and implementation, create solutions to meet business objectives and resolve system / process issues
- Responsible for maintenance, administration and support of data elements
- Ensures metadata, reference documentation, data files and data flows are accurate and up to date
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT of business and data analysis, having 5+ years of experience in Data Management.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries (with 7+ years of experience) for analysis and data mapping.
- Ability to communicate well with various business partners, conducts meetings with Senior Managers and coordinate on various data management foundation topics.
- Ability to foresee data quality gaps, suggest and implement solution to address the data issues and drive resolution by executing the data or process change requests
- Experience of 3+ years in Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics cloud applications
- Experience in writing Requirement as Stories, EPIC and maintaining requirement backlog
- Experience in analysis of the data, ability to understand data models and understand various data/process flows of SORs, data marts etc.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in CRM systems, understand usability to enrich UI for user experience
- Experience in data quality and metadata management tools like Informatica, Collibra etc.
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills