Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Analyst
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey,
Term: 12 months
- Consult with Commercial Bank Voice of the Customer (Business to Business Survey) team to identify and define business requirements, provide recommendations, data mapping and lineage.
- Clearly and frequently communicate status and issues project modules.
- Identify and recommend sources, perform data assessment and profile of the data from multiple, cross business sources.
- Identify and capture business and technical Meta data by working with application business owners and technical teams.
- Prepare and execute data quality rules, perform root cause analysis to improve quality of the data for business consumption.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Data Integration, data analysis, analytics, or modeling.
- 5+ years of SQL experience, Data profiling, Data quality, and Data reporting or Data scorecards.
- 5+ years of ETL mapping, data lineage, Data transformation.
- 5+ years in either Oracle, SQL server or Teradata.
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Extensive knowledge on data research and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 5+ years of SQL using Oracle, SQL server and Teradata.
- Knowledge and understanding of credit loan processing.
- Good data analysis skills including root cause analysis.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data.
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment