Grow your career as a Data Governance Lead with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Participate in key initiatives within the company’s Global Data Risk and Controls (DRC) through the collection, analysis, review, reporting, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements.
- Coordinate across line of businesses, technology, and functional stakeholders to conduct reviews and challenges on designation of an Authoritative Data Source and Data Certification.
- Perform comprehensive reviews, validate artifacts, and supporting evidence against criteria per company’s Data Governance Policy (DGP) and any additional requirements requested from the Federated Chief Data Office and Global Data Governance Officer.
- Manage and coordinate the project to close on process gaps identified in the governance of designation Authoritative Data Source and Data Certification.
- Link multiple processes of the Data Operating Model (DOM) such as Data Concern, Data Consumer Requirements, Metadata, Data and System Lineage, and Data Quality Framework to align and comply with DGP, DGP Standard, Regulatory Obligations, and BCBS 239.
- Applies/demonstrates advanced understanding of processes, procedures, and policies for the aligned business.
- Utilize communication skills to influence and negotiate with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in program management.
- Must have knowledge in more than one related area, such as Data Governance, Finance, Risk, or Data Quality.
- Experienced in data management and knowledgeable in metadata, data standards, data repositories and system information flow as System of Record, System of Origin and Authoritative Provisioning Point.
- Working knowledge of financial products across lines of business, and of global functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and SharePoint.
- Prefer knowledge of financial institutions regulatory reporting.
- Requires analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.