Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Entry Operator
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations.
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks.
- Receive direction from supervisors.
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Keep information confidential.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ability to quality check and verify accuracy is necessary.
- Ability to find data in a document quickly.
- Ability to understand basic file structures.
- Ability to provide the manager with status reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Enter data from source documents into defined computer database, files, and forms.
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Exceeds expectations for Attendance.
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification.
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.