MATRIX seeks a Data Analytics Engineer to join the Atlanta team. You will be part of high-growth organization with strong financial backing seeking to scale quickly.
- Design and build new analytic solutions for our OnDemand product.
- Understand requirements and assist with new product development using SQL, Oracle, and XML in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Design and build new analytics, manage configurations, and perform product integration testing
- Code complex logic, model data for analytics data repositories, and perform complex data analysis
- Assist with developing new methodologies and standards, and with testing, documentation, training/mentoring, and support.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Data Science, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in a software development, data analysis, or data analytics role
- Experience transforming, mapping, cleansing, and preparing data for analysis (ETL)
- Must demonstrate an expert level of SQL proficiency
- Must have experience using Oracle or another similar RDBMS
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Experience designing and building data analytics is highly desirable
- Programming experience (e.g. Net, Python, JAVA, VBA, Shell Scripting etc.) is preferred
- Experience in data modeling, data warehousing, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle) and other transactional source systems and the underlying business process modules (e.g. Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, General Ledger, Purchase Card, Time and Expense, Human Resources and Inventory Control). Experience working at the data structure/database level with the source systems is highly desirable.
- Linux or UNIX experience is preferred
- Ability to adapt to dynamic requirements and take ownership of problems.
- Experience working in a software/product development environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this opportunity!