Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 12 months
- Drives the implementation of data governance on applications supporting critical functions and across the target state data platforms (i.e. implement Data Management Policy requirements).
- Drives compliance activities and manages ongoing maintenance of all domain components including key roles, applications, metrics, etc.
- Support on-going data governance routines to monitor execution activities and data domain performance.
- Assess current capabilities of applications within the domain against target Data Management Policy compliance requirements; contribute to the development of a plan and roadmap to implement required capabilities.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation and assessment of data controls across critical bank reporting and processes, as needed.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation of data dictionaries for Key Applications and Authorized Provisioning Points.
- Assesses adequacy of data quality controls and recommends data quality monitoring rules.
- Drive improved data quality and control capabilities across the applications within the domain.
- Support and organize key compliance activities against priorities.
- Communicating policy, process, and concepts with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead a variety of systems quality assurance testing initiatives on software systems.
- Act as key participant in planning for systems quality assurance.
- Automate test procedures, cases, and research new tools, technologies, and processes to improve quality assurance.
- Lead testing, development, and project teams to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, and recommend changes.
- Provide guidance to team. Lead implementation of complex projects and initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Work with leaders to define and establish processes, templates, and standards related to systems testing.
- Interact with more experienced leaders to provide support and propel efforts for the business.
- Recommend compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and implement key risk initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ideal candidate would have data dictionary, linage and controls experience.
- Seeking resource that would be Business Analyst or Data Analyst. Should be able to communicate and ask the questions that are needed to gather the details required for the project.
- Need to understand data from a technical prospective but must be able to define and discuss from a business prospective.
- We are not seeking a deep heavy technical person, resources should not just be technical.
- Need to understand databases do not have to develop.
- Ability to write basic SQL Queries.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Excel skills must be very strong and should excel.
- 5+ years of Systems Quality Assurance experience and systems or application testing , or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.