Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Junior level Data Admin to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers.
Our client's goal is to provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs
Position: Jr. Data Admin
Term: 6 - 12 months
- 1 year of experience
- Reports experience (Business Objects, Cognos, Mobius) in the sense of being able to pull data, NOT development or configuration
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make timely decisions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible, dependable and able to prioritize work and manage time effectively
The Sales team needs routine reports that are currently not automated. You will pull various data from Business Objects, Excel, Cognos or Mobius, perform quality checks, looking for missing data, evaluate PHI for adherence and forward the report via email to the sales team member..
Responsible for monthly employer group reporting, including pulling required reports from folders and tools
* Maintain consistent processes for data quality controls
* Evaluate all reports for presence of PHI fields
* Support audit processes and procedures
* Assist with ad hoc reporting, questions, queries, and problem support