REMOTE Long term project for a D365 Business Analyst with good SQL skills and healthcare experience. Please apply today if you have:
- 5+ years of prior experience as a Business Analyst
- 3-5 Years D365 CRM experience
- Moderate SQL abilities, queries, joins, etc
- Healthcare experience huge plus
- Able to visualize and explain concepts on the fly using a whiteboard or the latest tools such as Mural as well as have stellar documentation skills with hands on experience with MS Visio for use case diagrams, cross-functional process flows, entity relationship diagrams, etc.
- Strong investigative, analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator
- Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in agile software development environments.
- Experience writing clear acceptance criteria to a testable level.
- Experience setting up and leading in all Agile meetings including: sprint planning, sprint grooming, review, demo, stand-up, and retrospective sessions as well as working with development teams applying feature-driven development concepts.
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Curious, self-motivated, independent.
- Firm understanding of relational databases, database structures and design, and data management.
Please apply today if you have 5 years:
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.