Title: Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer
The Senior Cyber Risk Management IAM Consultant will support the Identity and Access Management service, which seeks to create a delightful access experience that optimizes usability, accountability, and cyber risk exposure. This role requires a seasoned SailPoint IIQ developer with heavy experience integrating web services to mature Delta Dentals IAM application roadmap.
- Experience with various Identity and Access management concepts and technologies. Experience must include SailPoint IIQ. CyberArk a plus.
- Competency with one or more scripting or programming languages such as Python, Java, PowerShell, Bash, C#, C/C++, etc.
- Proven history integrating web services
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations; Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) a plus.
- Hands on experience with a major cloud platform, such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Voracious appetite for continuous learning and improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience in the IT field
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.