Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Cyber Threat Hunting Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: Long term contract
- Hunting for cyber threats and anomalies within an environment.
- Delivering analysis reports and incident assessments.
- Conducting cyber security logging assessments.
- Conducting research and presenting threat briefings.
- Collaborate across the organization to help mitigate and detect Advanced Persistent Threats.
- Develop analysis processes and help drive cyber security initiatives.
What You'll Need:
- Trustworthy, good communicator, collaborative, dependable, and driven personality
- Bachelors degree in information security or related discipline or the equivalent of five (5) years or more in the industry as job experience
- Three (3) or more years of significant Cyber Threat Hunting experience
- Prior cyber experience in three (3) or more of the following:
- Threat response
- Intrusion analysis
- Endpoint incident response (MAC, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Malware analysis
- Penetration testing
- Threat hunting
- Strong knowledge of forensic techniques
- Experience with EDR tools and analysis.
- Skilled in event analysis leveraging Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools (ie Securonix).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to convey extremely technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess.
- Solid understanding of MITRE ATT&CK techniques / sub-techniques and ability to articulate hunting analysis to audiences.
- A zeal for tailoring communication to a wide range of stakeholders from Security Analysts to CIOs.
- Programing/Scripting skills (Python preferred)