Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Cyber Security Officer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Term: 12 months
- Drive bidirectional strategy development and implementation.
- Embed Cyber SME’s within the line of business initiatives to accelerate security outcomes
- Partner with senior Risk and Technology leaders and their teams on information security related matters.
- Provide strategic consultation to business, technology and risk leadership regarding long and short range information security risk/requirements and recommends security innovations that anticipate the future direction of the aligned business and technology.
- Assist with monitoring, reporting and tracking of Information Security programs within the lines of business; provides business perspectives and feedback to Information Security senior leadership and evaluates the appropriateness of policy exceptions and risk acceptances requested by technology and/or line of business partners while responding to business specific information requests.
- Drive a collaborative environment that ensures timely communication and strong cooperation between Information Security and the lines of business.
- Provide input to the development, maintenance and implementation of the overall client Risk Management Framework as well as Risk Functional frameworks, policies and standards owned by risk-aligned areas to ensure they are well calibrated and integrated within the line of business.
- Drive the development of information security risk culture within the business and ensures staffing is adequate with appropriate resources.
- Escalate concerns and issues to senior leadership and the Board as appropriate.
- Work as an advisor to more experienced leadership to influence technology matters to develop programs that are effective and efficient for highly complex business and technical needs across one or more lines of business.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in depth evaluation across multiple lines of business or the enterprise.
- Deliver solutions that are long term, large scale, and which require understanding of organizational goals or priorities and technology to develop executable strategies and plans.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions related to technology matters that are large scale, cross functional, or companywide.
- Engage with the technology team and more experienced leaders to provide support and drive strategic initiatives for the business and for execution of operational processes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, or education.