- Analyze of security threats, implementation of measures and monitoring of risks for both Operational Technology & Information Technology.
- Securing applications and IT infrastructure including cloud based services.
- Assessment of the implementation status of best practices, company policies & information security standards, determines fields of action and plans, conducts and monitors the implementation.
- Track risks arising from IT infrastructure, applications, and application components. Documents them, pursues mitigation and provides reports to the management.
- Continuously monitor appropriate ressources for newly discovered security threats and coordinates efforts to reduce imposing risks as soon as possible under consideration of severity and business impact.
- Provide consultancy for IT and the business partner.
- Take action to pursue general cyber security awareness in the plant across all business areas.
- Prepare and conduct security assessments with 3rd parties and takes further action.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Technology/Management Information Systems (MIS) or related area or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years' of relevant professional experience in the following area(s): IT & Cyber Security, Risk Management, Software Development, IT Continuity Management, IT Project Management
- Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
- Experience with vulnerability detection
- Very good analytical skills
- Conflict management
- Team player
- Ability & willingness to continuously learn
- Software development
- German language