Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: San Diego, CA 92111
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Handle inbound contacts from internal and/or external clients applying some advanced skills and procedures to provide a high level of value and service the client
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service, organizational and telephone skills required
- Must be: self-motivated, able to work in a team environment, able to multi-task, detail oriented and able to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines
- Requires basic computer skills and must have strong knowledge of business unit products, processes and systems
- Must be able to wear a telephone headset and sit for extended periods
- May be required to work non-traditional hours to meet customer needs
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Must have excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload
- Must have good oral and written communication skills, as well as patience to properly support our clients professionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the ability to learn and assimilate processes in other computer programs
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a Call Center preferred
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
- Dental industry experience
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.