We are seeking an CSR/Inside Sales Representative for a contract opportunity. This resource can work in Littleton, MA or Plainville, CT. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm. This position is responsible for effectively handling of requests and inquiries from customers and sales force pertaining to orders, quotes, stock availability, shipping specifications, and product information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes and take customer orders Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote
- Company products
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused Industry and sales experienced
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Work experience in Microsoft Office; proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of industrial products helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
MATRIX offers a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.