- Function: Customer Support / Call Center / Client Care
- Job Ref: 233230
Location: Houston, Texas
Schedule: Saturday - Wednesday (9am-6pm) - the weekdays may be a little flexible but will need to work weekends
Customer Satisfaction Representatives are responsible for helping customers on the phone, by email, live chat, or in person with all their product or account needs. This requires a thorough knowledge of our products and recommended protocols to provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer inquiries, order status and product knowledge requests – training is provided.
• Resolves customer concerns via phone, email, live chat, or social media;
• Assists customers with the placement of orders, exchanges, or refunds;
• Helps with complaints, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries;
• Identifies and assesses the customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
• Provides accurate, valid, up-to-date and complete information about products;
• Meets individual and CSR team satisfaction targets;
• Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives to customers within the specified average time limits;
• Goes the extra mile to engage and satisfy customers;
• Greets and follows up with walk-in customers;
• Creates and updates customer accounts;
• Ensures proper customer satisfaction is being delivered at all times;
• Most importantly, a practiced caring attitude that assists you to provide our valued customers with the best products and information.
• Minimum 2 years previous customer service experience or experience as a client service representative;
• At least 1 year of call center experience;
• High School Diploma or GED;
• Effectively communicates in writing, by phone, or in person; Excellent written and verbal communication;
• Proven track record of over-achieving goals or going above and beyond;
• Possess a willingness to learn;
• Customer orientated with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers;
• Knowledge of natural health industry;
• Actively embraces healthy living;
• Bilingual CSR (English & Spanish)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.