Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Customer Help Desk Support
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30303
Term: 10 Months
- Receive and track onboard and off board requests; check the requests for completeness and accuracy.
- Submit requests for Office 365 email and local Active Directory (AD) accounts for new hires through
- Remedy system.
- Requests the setup and delivery of equipment or wireless devices.
- Coordinate with application teams for additional application access requests/
- Track progress of requests to completion and escalate to vendors and management as needed.
- Review accounts for accuracy of provision or deprovision based on requests.
- Test new accounts upon creation for successful login to equipment, network, home drives, and office 365 email, and remote VPN.
- Confirm onboard accounts are assigned group memberships, network drives, and Remedy profiles as requested.
- Verify group memberships, network drives, and Remedy profiles are disabled for offboards.
- Communicate status of processed onboard or off board requests to hiring managers.
- Resolve requests within SLA while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Display a consistent understanding of compliance in order to assist in high priority escalations and requests.
- Cadence structure and reporting to OIT Leadership on a weekly basis.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2+ years of help desk support.
- 1+ year of experience with O365 Pro Plus core applications.
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency with excel spreadsheets, including formulas and reporting.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced project environment with aggressive timelines.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication.
- 2+ years of Helpdesk Software Experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Remedy or other Enterprise ticketing systems.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Okta Integration.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!