Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Customer Experience Service Designer to join their team for a potential contract-to-hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Customer Experience Service Designer
Term: 6 Months, Possible Contract to Hire
Location: Remote, USA
** While the position is Remote, work from home, to be eligible to convert to an employee of this company, you must reside in North Carolina or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- The ideal candidate has 3 + years of CX and/or UX experience including developing personas, journey maps and service blueprints
- Knowledge of core CX efforts end-to-end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices
- Interview and workshop facilitation skills, both remote and in person, and with a variety of participants leveraging virtual collaboration tools
- Proficiency with journey mapping design tools
- Consumer-centric mindset with experience performing user research, user flow mapping and presenting options to stakeholders
- Familiarity with design thinking and related methodologies
- 2 years healthcare experience or related field
- Vendor management / relationships
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Experience Service Designer with strong Journey Mapping expertise to join our Customer Experience team. As the Customer Experience Service Designer, youll drive the depiction, analysis, insights and recommendations for current and future state end-to-end customer experiences across multiple touchpoints, taking into consideration insights from Design Sessions, customer research, business processes and data.
- Develop and/or enhance end-to-end experience journey maps/ service blueprints along all customer lifecycle stages and touchpoints and provide recommendations which uncover opportunities to better meet the needs of our customers.
- Manage journey-mapping workshops, ensure proper creation of journey-mapping documents, and manage stakeholder participation and research
- Document current and future consumer journeys, identifying key activities, touchpoints, emotions, supporting data, and opportunities.
- Create and execute research along with other data such as analytics and market research to provide key insights and recommendations to resolve gaps to prioritize customer needs.
- Develop personas based on data and stakeholder input, quantify the value of addressing their needs and strategies to address.
- Assess processes, conduct research, leverage voice of the customer insights, gather data and solicit stakeholder feedback to develop journey maps spanning all audience channels, mediums, and devices.
- Effectively analyze journey maps for opportunities, pain points, moments that matter and inefficiencies across channels, touch points and platforms.
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.