Grow your career as a Customer Communications Channel Manager/Lead with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Scope of work will span the customer lifecycle for both Credit Cards and Retail Bank - will support the Rewards, Loyalty and Retention as well as the Know Your Customer Domain partners to design communication strategy for key functionality builds and launch dependencies. Will work across multiples teams and stakeholders to identify, understand, map out, and analyze how customers interact with the company through different channels during this key customer journey. This will then be used to drive recommendations for changes to both offline and online experiences, as well as the customer communications across channels that accompany those experiences. Will play a key role in managing the requests coming in to the Servicing Communications channel, providing oversight, guidance, and recommendations based on business objectives and priorities to effectively plan, schedule and execute with delivery and technical teams, while keeping track of all projects in the current pipeline and their status. Will also spearhead efforts around channel metrics and reporting, helping to create a more meaningful, data-driven approach to how the company looks at and assesses the success/value of communications.
- Partner with other Servicing Communications Domain Partners, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and Legal/Compliance to ensure a seamless experience for customers and reduce the company’s exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels.
- Develop maps to document experiential and communication path elements in branch, customer service and digital experience channels.
- Rationalize, develop, edit copy for customer communications based on customer and business needs, and customer data/insights obtained through cross channel exploration.
- Customer Experience and Copywriting: Ensure the right message hierarchy, tone, language, and user experience in order to make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the information they need.
- Ensure communications threaded across touch points (online assets, letters, emails, SMS, etc.) while executing flawlessly.
- Work cross functionally to understand assigned domains priorities and ensure adherence to the channel processes to effectively prioritize work.
- Collaborate with steering committees, service delivery, and technology partners to document, prioritize, and communicate needs of the requestors.
- Lead efforts to productionalize a robust data management tool within the team to better assist with measuring/reporting KPIs for the channel and specific communications.
- Be the main point of contact for the analytical team who is preparing monthly data pulls, and lead cross functional investigations into customer behaviors/attitudes that may be drivers of undesirable metrics.
- Manage, track, and report status on servicing communications projects across various stages of completion, including highlighting any risks or potential obstacles in meeting stated deadlines.
- Ensure impeccable adherence to Control/Compliance policies and procedures throughout the creative development process.
- 6 to 8 years in Customer Experience, Communications, Marketing Strategy.
- Prefer experience with the company, with an understanding of its lines of business, processes, products, and how to get things done in a highly matrixed organization.
- Must have an understanding of the principles and guidelines for Servicing Communications and brand work.
- Must be comfortable with numbers and analysis as well as customer facing copy writing.
- Must be knowledgeable of digital customer experience and best practices across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Excellent storytelling, PowerPoint, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong data execution skills, including spreadsheets, pivot tables, data manipulation, with an understanding of file/platform/data usage and creation at large, matrixed companies.
- Deep project management skills. Comfortable working within a defined process, able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to distill large amounts of data into actionable insights and is able to explain that process in a single, coherent story.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.