Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Customer Care Specialist
Location: Lincoln, RI 02865
Term: 6 Months Contract (Training hours Monday – Friday 8:30- 5:00; Work schedule: starts between 10:00 AM -2:30 PM, work schedule will include weekends)
- Respond and research requests from customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Accurately complete and submit all types of orders as well as record notes to customer accounts to provide detailed account history.
- Provide assistance with web site navigation and placing web orders.
- Provide company and product information.
- Follow defined policies and procedures to provide a consistent level of excellent customer service.
- Make outbound calls to patients regarding maintenance medications.
- Follow up with local store for patient to ensure script is ready as promised when necessary.
- Execute specialty programs such as surveys, promotional sales, and store follow up calls.
- Support programs to increase revenue, generate sales and conserve existing assets. Requires flexibility in scheduling to accommodate business needs including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to efficiently access multiple electronic systems.
- A minimum of 1 year in a customer service role or related experience; Medical background, retail and call center experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED; College degree or certificate preferred.
- Knowledge of various Windows applications including Excel, Word and Access.
- Must have superior telephone etiquette.
- Must have excellent listening skills and must be able to articulate ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.