We are currently seeking motivated and dynamic Customer Care Representatives for a contract to hire opportunity.
Ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Customer service experience /call center experience: 6 months-1 year experience is required
- Typing skills of 35 WPM is required
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Takes incoming customer service calls from client's customers and dealers.
- Responsible for rebuttals for price increases and defusing situations prior to being escalated.
- Probes and asks fact finding questions regarding cancellations (gathers information if customer is leaving for a competitor).
- Researches customer accounts appropriately and handle disputes.
- Assists customers who call with questions regarding billing and payment related inquiries.
- Handles billing disputes and small collections.
- Troubleshoots our client's system problems (including performance testing and low batteries) over the phone with customers and refers as necessary to the appropriate departments.
- Answers questions on how to perform basic system functions.
- Takes escalated customer service calls to resolve customer problems and escalated issues.
- Negotiates pricing for customer add-on equipment and creates jobs.
- Promotes self-service options of our client's services and systems and assists with web site troubleshooting.
- Follows-up with client's technicians regarding job tickets. Able to open, close and reassign jobs as need.
- Proactively works to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.