Title: CS Shipping Clerk
Term: 6 Months
Location: Lenexa, KS
Long term contract opportunity in Lenexa, KS for a CS Shipping Clerk.
- Performs duties related to the administrative shipping of units.
- Creates pack slips and invoices for orders.
- Validate that estimates are approved by the customer.
- Scans documentation for electronic retention.
- Maintains knowledge of RTX organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Works in a team environment, but also has the capacity to tackle tasks under minimal supervision after training is completed.
- AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with 2+ years of customer service experience. OR
- HS Diploma from an accredited institution with 4+ years of customer service experience OR
- In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 6+ years of customer service experience is required.
- Some Knowledge of ITAR shipping compliance.
- Some Knowledge of FAA/EASA requirements.
- Some knowledge of HazMat and Dangerous Goods shipping requirements.
- Highly proficient in MS Office 365 products (Word, OneNote, Teams, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.