Grow your career as a Cryptography Data Analyst with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Collect, compile and analyze data related to data encryption from different source at the company.
- Design, create and implement templates for data collection for assigned projects.
- Analyze and identify non-compliant application as per company standards.
- Generate different report for company process
- Follow-up with application team for path to compliant.
- Follow-up with application team for corrective action plan or risk exception.
- Identify, investigate and participate in opportunities to improve process and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Cryptographic Data Analytics.
- Knowledge regarding the principles related data protection, encryption methods, and key usages.
- Must have experience with encryption, decryption, PKI, data protection, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite like Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Data driven and results-oriented.
- Experience in business system analysis of data protection projects.
- Must be able to differentiate between symmetric and asymmetric algorithms.
- Must be able to explain what PKI and TLS are.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.