Are you a SAP CRM TPM Functional Consultant looking for a long term opportunity? Are you experienced with the Account Planning space within SAP specifically in the TPM integration (Trade Promotion Management) area? Have you had experience with the CCM (Condition Contract Management) module and would consider yourself a functional SME in these areas? This position may be for you!!!
- Account Planning is a new space, very complex
- Need real life experience and situations and how they dealt with these situations - work through Q&A on past experiences
- Excellent communication skills / Honesty
- Working with the business and IT counterparts
- MUST HAVE'S
- 7+ years overall Experience
- TPM experience (Trade Promotion Management) - integration - what pieces, condition contract integration
- How systems work together and cross system value streams
- Who to speak with when issues arise
- S4 - condition contract management experience
- Must understand Trade solutions within SAP
- SME functional (techno/functional is a plus)
- Execute transactions
- Figure out issues, help solve tickets
- CRM - PLUS
This role supports the DevSecOps (Sustain) for Trade Promotion Management (TPM) for a deployed SAP CRM TPM Trade solution, including market-specific changes
Objectives are to ensure provide IT support for the trade execution of business processes related to Trade Funds, Customer Business Planning inclusive of Baseline and Promotion Planning, Promotion Optimization, Promotion Monitoring, Middleware queue monitoring and troubleshooting, Accruals Management, and trade Claims & Settlements. This includes accessing all information necessary to process, manage, and track promotion investment spending in a timely manner.
Additional support will be required to support 2 internal client trade solutions. The role will also conduct retrofits of the design and configuration of the template.
- 8+ years of experience configuring, deploying, and managing SAP TPM with a focus on Customer Business Planning, Trade Funds, Promotion Planning, Claims & Settlements and Trade Optimization
- 5+ years of SAP ECC/S4 integration experience with TPM
- Trade promotion with S4HANA Condition Contract integration is a plus
- Strong experience in end-to-end Trade Management planning and execution design and development. This includes integration with other functional areas like the record to report, financial planning and analysis, order to cash and data and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of Pricing, Rebates, CRM Middleware, CRM BW Integration and S4 OTC – order management, Trade Funds, and Claims promotion planning processes.
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the Promotion Planning and Execution (business partner and roles, customer hierarchy, etc.); Pricing & Rebates (pricing condition maintenance, agreements, pricing reports, etc.)
- Trade Management experience with Promotion Planning, Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Processes, Scenario Planning, and Analytics in a global capacity
- Familiar with CPG industry business processes and nuances related to trade management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solution Manager, ServiceNow, and HP ALM
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and changes