- Pay 70 to 80
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 243650
Our established client is looking for a CRM Functional - ABAP Developer to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. This position requires technical setup and configuration for SAP CRM functionality as well as strong ABAP development experience.
• The SAP ABAP Developer applies technical skills to SAP products, including CRM, ECC, Business Warehouse, IS-Utilities, SRM, database and operating system skills to maintain the integrity of the clients' SAP landscape environments.
• Plans, analyzes, develops, programs; modifies, tests, debugs, and implements complex computer systems; defines requirements for creative, logical, and effective solutions; confers with management to determine feasibility of recommendations.
• Assists with problem and/or process identification and definition; analyzes system problems and takes corrective actions.
• Provides technical direction in information modeling concepts, data access, information system interfaces, and reporting tools.
• Evaluates hardware and/or software for improvements and possible modifications; plans and develops third party systems deployment; trains users.
• Develops and documents data standards; prepares documentation for new systems and system modifications in accordance with established standards and procedures.
Is it a fit? (Requirements)
• Functional and technical knowledge of most of the following SAP modules/systems: CRM, ECC 6.0 modules
• Solid knowledge of user exits, dialog programming, interface programming, BADIs, BAPIs, BDC, EDI, RFC, IDOCs, Web Services, SAP Scripts, ALE, Smartforms, Adobe Interactive Forms, Workflow, Web-UI, and ABAP Web Dynpro.
• Certification: SAP Certification is a plus.
• 7 years SAP ABAP Development or related development experience. 5 years of SAP CRM or other SAP functional experience with at least 4 years of CRM experience (2 of those in CRM 7.0/WebUI). 5 years of experience as a technical/functional lead including project management skills, leading at least three projects to successful and on time completion
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.