Grow your career as a CRM Analyst with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Support the Client Relationship Managers with administrative and analytical tasks such as:
- Partner with 3rd party vendor and regional data quality managers to support Data Quality initiatives.
- Participate in testing process, including the execution of testing scripts and documenting testing results.
- Analyze data to support reporting teams to deliver accurate reports that align to the business needs/requests.
- Resolve mid to low-level technical issues with production support.
- Work routine administrative data fixes related to SAR/RFCs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5 years in data analytics or corporate environment.
- 5 years in technical/operations support function.
- Strong use of Excel and other Microsoft tools.
- Strong understanding of data handling, organization, and summarization.
- Strong organizational & process documentation skills.
- Prefer experience in information security administration.
- Prefer knowledge of the company’s business and systems.
- Prefer knowledge of corporate real estate.
- Prefer bilingual skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.