Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Credit Risk Specialist - Merchant Services
Location: Wilmington, DE 19809
Term: 6 months, potential extensions to 24 months
- Participate in less complex initiatives and identify opportunity for risk mitigation strategies within Credit Risk. Lead, develop, and implement strategic initiatives and processes to drive the company credit culture, appetite, and business performance.
- Review and analyze reports to assess and predict risk and monitor performance that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives, and exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Receive direction from leaders.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Fraud Risk Quality Control
- Merchant Services
- Fraud Investigations Experience.
- 2+ years of Credit Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience investigating and analyzing data in the financial services industry with an understanding of credit and fraud risk exposure
- Knowledge and understanding of financial crimes, fraud, or risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services credit risk management
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Knowledge and understanding of Credit/Debit Card, MasterCard, or Visa products
- Experience executing timely & independent decisions while working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills