Grow your career as a Credit Risk Project Manager with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days a week.
- Oversee all technology components of diverse, moderately complex IT projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost.
- Support planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
- Lead the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established programs of work.
- Direct the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
- Direct the identification of risks which impact program delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Escalate program risks to the Program Director, or Program Sponsor, when appropriate.
- Develop detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Persuade and influence others through communication and diplomacy skills.
- Assess creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
- Oversee program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents.
- Ensure all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand the program schedule and key milestones.
- Work with Program Sponsor to ensure business case cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
- Ensure all areas of the program are appropriately staffed.
- Monitor program commitment from those assigning resources.
- Bachelor’s/University degree. Prefer Masters degree.
- 6+ years of program or project management experience, working within a technology delivery function with experience in organizing, analysing and visualizing enterprise data to enable data-driven decision making and actions.
- 3+ years of financial services experience in Credit/Market Risk or Global Markets.
- Business analysis/project management experience required.
- Strong skills in business analysis, program management/planning, presentations and communication.
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables), and MS Project.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.