Grow your career as a Credit Risk Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days a week. Will partner with key internal stakeholders to drive end-to-end delivery, governance and reporting on a Front-to-Back strategy for Credit Risk service model with the focus on syndicated loans portfolio that fully supports, satisfies and anticipates the reporting needs of the business and the company’s regulators. Will also be expected to participate in various regulatory program including the execution of Wholesale Credit Risk key strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with partners in other Control Functions and Businesses, to ensure consistent, insightful and clear communications to regulators.
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across Risk types and Businesses to promote a more integrated approach to regulatory relations.
- Effectively partner with Technology Central Business Office, Technology Leads, Program Managers and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analysis and developing senior management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals.
- Attend regulatory meetings as representative of the organization on regulatory matters.
- Record meeting summaries and follow-up actions for distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential risk issues that need escalation and escalates them promptly.
- Support the development of appropriate and diligent responses and remediation plans when regulatory issues and concerns are identified.
- Maintain awareness of changing industry trends, competition and regulations that impact any phase of success of the lending business.
- Ensure key results are well defined and clearly communicated with relevant stakeholders.
- Support all business including Global Functions priorities as needed.
- Develop and support performance measurement and management ranging from strategic franchise development scorecards to project/function-specific metrics.
- Enforce a culture of SDLC best practices across the technology group.
- Proactively follow escalation and change control processes, when necessary.
- Utilize proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required.
- Prefer project management certification.
- 7+ years of experience in strategy development and execution.
- Strong business domain knowledge across Credit Risk/Commercial loan products including securities reference data across various financial products.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Proficiency with Excel must include pivot table, VLOOKUPs, and able take raw data and tell a story.
- Must provide sample decks of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile project work.
- Experience with a major consulting firm, including senior engagement management roles with client assignments of significant scope in consumer financial services.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.