Title: Credit & Collections Specialist
Term: 12 Months Contract
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA; Troy, OH
Long term contract opportunity in Cedar Rapids, IA/Troy, OH for a Credit & Collections Specialist.
- Responding to inquiries from customers and internal departments.
- Processing customer payments and deposits.
- Interacting with sales support, customer account administration, contracts, and customer in reconciling accounts.
- Providing recommendations to leadership on specific customer circumstances.
- Providing input for forecasting and variance reporting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SAP.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree HS Diploma/Equivalent plus six years of related experience.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.