Senior Creative Traffic Manager
San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Remote)
The Creative Traffic/Project Manager is a core role on the Creative Project Management team and has specific responsibility for all Tier 3 level jobs coming into the creative queue. This role is purposely narrow in focus and is intended to have a large positive impact on our stakeholders while creating greater efficiencies within the creative operations team.
Tier 3 requests are defined as those which are limited in scope and require quick, simple creative edits and updates. Tier 3 jobs are approximately 45-55% of overall volume and require a dedicated focus to enable a quicker execution and turnaround process. The Traffic Manager’s primary responsibility will be to manage the entire process from initial job request to completion and delivery of creative assets.
The successful Creative Traffic Manager (CTM) candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years in a creative project management function preferably with a creative agency, or in-house creative function in an enterprise organization. You will have demonstrated proficiency with creative project management tools and processes, be completely comfortable with engaging with and maintaining trusted advisor relationships with multiple stakeholders, have excellent communication and collaboration skills and drive projects to successful completion.
You thrive on being a member of a very fast-moving growth organization and can hold your own in an environment with competing priorities.
Essential Duties include:
- Work with Marketing Managers to manage the delivery of Tier 3 Creative Assets. Working in our project management jobs tool – Workfront - develop detailed, clear, and realistic project schedules/timelines. Document project requirements. Identify and coordinate team resource requirements and deliverables.
- Lead project status meetings internally and cross-functionally. Create agendas, take notes, and follow up on action items. Ensure that such meetings are structured and that the purpose and objectives are clear.
- Communicate project status clearly and frequently with stakeholders and project team, as well as with external vendors. Collaborate with the team to manage and set expectations.
- Facilitate internal creative reviews if necessary, serving as the single point of contact for feedback and coordination. Align teams to adjust accordingly.
- Identify dependencies, issues and mitigate risk throughout the project lifecycle; adjust plans based on the changing needs of the business and load-balance schedules and resources accordingly.
- Ensure that projects stay on track and in scope by driving deliverables internally, cross-functionally and with external partners. Communicate hurdles and schedule adjustments with the team.
- Lead and manage a workstream that is dedicated to but not limited to Tier 3 (simple fix, edits, changes) job requests and assist with potential overflow projects in times of high demand.
- Contribute to a positive and creative fast paced working environment. Always be helpful.