Terrific Term Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Correspondence Specialist
Location: Monroeville, PA, 15146
Term: 6 months (10/12/2020 to 04/09/2021)
- Billing Specialist I will be responsible for qualifying, preparing and submitting claims to Medicare Part B, Major Medical and Medicaid.
- Individual must work with LTC facility staff, Omnicare pharmacy operations staff, prescriber offices, third party payers, patients and/or their responsible parties and claim processors.
- This position requires work within several different operating systems and web based programs to retrieve document images, collect supporting or additional information on fills and work claims through to resolution to ensure compliant, timely and accurate billing practices.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 1 year experience performing healthcare reimbursement, medical insurance/billing or related work.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with healthcare reimbursement systems.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Customer service skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.