Contract Opportunity: 8-months
This role is for a Global Anti-Bribery & Corruption (“ABC”) contractor within the Financial Crimes Compliance team and will report to the Global ABC Manager. The individual will support our ABC program enhancement efforts and will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of our annual ABC Risk Assessment process, building an expense monitoring methodology, and assisting with day-to-day tasks and other program operations. We are looking for a candidate with a background in compliance operations, preferably in financial crimes, who has a passion for the crypto industry, and is eager to join a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Assisting with the building/implementation of an ABC expense monitoring pilot, including by helping to collect and review relevant data, performing a data gap analysis, and drafting process documents to support ongoing review.
- Assisting with the implementation of an annual ABC Risk Assessment process, including by documenting interviews with key stakeholders, entering and reviewing data, and supporting the creation of an ABC high risk sector list.
- Assisting with ABC pre-clearance requests for anything of value.
- Collating ABC metrics for internal reporting.
- Working with global teams cross-functionally
- 3+ years of experience in an operational/cross functional environment
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets (Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Background working with data
- Good written/verbal communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Highly-motivated, analytical, organized, innovative, and adaptive
- Multi-tasking ability, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Exceptional work ethic and flexibility to work extended hours to meet deadlines, when necessary
- Financial Crimes experience is a plus
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!