Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Corporate Event Coordinator
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 6 months
- Assist the client engagement team on the execution of a variety of client facing programs, 1x1 meeting scheduling and deal/non-deal related roadshows, bank meetings, and closing events both virtually and in person.
- Coordination with partners in meetings & events, marketing, compliance and legal in addition to colleagues in Corporate & Investment Banking.
- Assist team with tracking of expenses for these programs and closing out expenses in concur.
- Act as a liaison between sales and banking teams to ensure institutional investors and issuers are meeting through conferences and roadshows.
- Assist in the management of issuer and investor profiling and client briefing documents for internal and external distribution.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Client Engagement Team initiatives.
- Ensure all outreach initiatives adhere to appropriate policies and regulations and assist in communication and implementation of regulated policies.
- Recognizes and demonstrates the importance of superior internal & external customer service.
- Projects credibility and confidence with external and internal constituents.
- Capacity to work independently, initiate action in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects at one time and maintain a positive attitude.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Financial industry knowledge as it relations to corporate and investment banking.
- Knowledge and understanding of internal systems.
- Event planning, 1x1 meeting scheduling and/or roadshow planning experience.
- Excellent relationship savvy skills.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.