This Education industry leader has an immediate longterm contract opportunity (with strong chance for conversion) for a Coordinator of Payroll Reporting. This position will work onsite Monday-Friday in Fort Worth, TX 76108.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- This individual uses technical expertise to acquire quantitative data from College systems to create and submit payroll reports to the Employee Retirement System including file generation, submission, and edits under time constraints
- Analyzes complex data relationships by identifying data inconsistencies, drawing logical conclusions, and determining resolutions to the inconsistencies
- Troubleshoots data errors and repairs and notifies the appropriate offices of any errors
- Ensures the security of payroll files and the file transfer process
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with a high degree of initiative and independence given basic guidelines and parameters.
- The successful candidate will be able to set goals, enforce deadlines and effectively work on several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement and establishes and maintains effective collaborative working team relationships.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.