Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Location: Redlands, CA, 92374
Term: 5 months (10/19/2020 to 03/31/2021)
- Assist with completion of Medicare/Medicaid fee for service provider enrollment applications, private payer credentialing applications and miscellaneous reports, filing, other support duties as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years experience in medical or legal application processing or Medicaid/medicare billing.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, Self-starter; capable of delivering goals with appropriate levels of coaching and supervision
- Excellent time management, decision-making, leadership collaboration and presentation skills, excellent problem resolution/analytical skills.
- Strength in multi-tasking and project prioritization Healthcare and/or insurance background a plus Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors degree in Marketing preferred