Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Control Engineer
Location: Newark Delaware 19702
Term: 11 months
- Technical support to operations including troubleshooting complex automation and control problems, determining root cause and implementation of solutions.
- Application of process control software design and support of automated medical diagnostic consumable device manufacturing equipment in a constantly changing fast-paced environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Control or Chemical Engineering. If no Bachelors, must have Associates degree and 8+ years of experience.
- Experience testing and diagnosing medical devices.
- Experience working in new design and existing machine upgrades within a regulated environment.
- Experience troubleshooting complex automation and control problems.
- Working knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, with experience developing and supporting Rockwell and/or Siemens TIA Portal PLC control Systems and networks.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Visual Studio.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Barcode Label printing designs.
- Experience with LEAN.
- Experience to Fanuc Robotics.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!