Role: Tax Analyst
Location: Remote (Seattle or any PST timezone)
Term: 12 Months Contract (CTH potential)
Our exciting Global SaaS client is seeking Tax Analyst!
The goal of the Compliance Analyst is to exceed clients’ expectations by providing exceptional customer support in addition to producing timely and accurate results. This position requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential. The Tax Compliance Analyst is a customer facing representative for their clients’ experience.
- Managing the clients’ expectations and overall experience
- Receiving, reviewing and processing clients’ data files
- Preparing transaction tax returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings
- Addressing jurisdictional notices and resolving the issues
- Preparing month end reports for client records
- Developing and implementing process improvements
- Doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other four year degree with equivalent accounting experience
- Proven computer technical skills – MS Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Team-player, customer-centric attitude
- Deadline driven
- Demonstrates ability to be successful while overcoming obstacles, driven problem solver
- Enjoys details, working with data and performing analysis
- Provides examples of process improvements
- Excited individual that brings energy and wants to be a part of something great
- Superior recommendations and references
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.