Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Content Designer
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 9 months
- Will be key in developing functional, interactive, web-based marketing products from HTML and Adobe InDesign templates for the MOD platform.
- Will work primarily with InDesign, FusionPro (a Marcom MOD tool), and the MOD admin interface for coding, packaging, and uploading assets into client's MOD.
- Will also ensure all assets link properly within client's eDAM (Digital Asset Management) tool.
- Serves as marketing-on-demand (MOD) developer and subject matter expert supporting several key lines of business for the Marketing In-house agency (IHA).
- Instrumental in converting and coding marketing design templates into customizable, self-serve, portal-based marketing materials using the MOD Admin interface, FusionPro, and the Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions for online applications and websites.
- Lead the most complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
- Lead teams of customer experience professionals during deployment of interaction design strategies.
- Provide regulatory support.
- Provide customer service by solving operational issues.
- Support the unit's commitment to customers' satisfaction through fast and courteous service via telephone and written correspondence.
- Process customer service requests such as address changes and statement copies.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Fill customer orders with supervision.
- Take and execute complex solicited or unsolicited investment orders in Sales or Trading Representative's absence.
- Provide back-up for others and may provide training or work direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Graphic or Website Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.