Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Content Editor
Term: 12 months (10/26/2020 to 10/22/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30
- This role requires some production design experience in advertising graphic arts and all production processes, producing error-free artwork and preparing accurate pre-press files, resulting in the timely, high-quality (design and pre-press) and cost-effective output of Client print department advertising deliverables.
- Create, edit and proof content including copy, images, etc. using specialized software. Required to support some phase of design, including image layouts.
- Implement and maintain editorial policies and standards. Works across department lines to resolve issues and create solutions while troubleshooting discrepancies.
- Coordinates the preparation of an event, by verifying data and proper content.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Production, layout and copywriting skills with the ability to follow guidelines and flex between promotional vehicles
- Ability to document, analyze and resolve issues accurately and promptly in a professional manner
- Proficient in current versions of Adobe In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge and Acrobat as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Proactively identifies issues and collaborates with business partners to facilitate resolutions
- Proven team player
- 1-3 years related work experience
- High School Diploma or GED Associate or Technical Degree in Art or Graphic Design preferred Bachelors Degree preferred