This fast growing industry leader has an immediate full-time opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK for a Contact Center Engineer. Can work 4 days at home and 1 day in the office, therefore can live up to 4 hours from the office. Will work on a team and help maintain, design, expand, and monitor the Contact Center Environment (PCCE ver. 11.6). Will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Contact Center infrastructure of the corporation. Will be assisting with Contact Center & Call Manager corporate deployments and related hardware and software; documenting the network and telecommunications infrastructure, and working to maximize up time and efficiency. Will also be performing script design, ensuring call flows are working, logical call flow design, doing a lot of reporting to understand call logs, and writing SQL queries.
- Designs network and telecommunications specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; network administration, including interface configuration and management strategies.
- Designs network and telecommunication system by evaluating network and telecommunication performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network and telecommunications policies and procedures; establishing data and voice connectivity.
- Participates in Design of Contact Center systems and routing.
- Maintains Licensing, organization, and settings for Contact Center Agents.
- Maintains network and telecommunications performance by monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network and telecommunications problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network and telecommunications systems by developing access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Design and implement various Telephony projects leveraging Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Contact Center.
- Upgrades network and systems by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitors assigned networks and telecommunication systems to assess the need for upgrades, enhancements updates, and preventative measures to avoid outages.
- Develops, submits and administers unit and project budgets, including internal and external client needs to affect completion of scheduled projects and goals.
- Developing test and implementation procedures for new systems and changes.
- Documents specific duties, activities, problems solved and issues resolved
- Assists in the documentation of the network, applications and resources on the network in conjunction with the public service staff.
- Performs training.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of network/telecom administration
- Proficiency with Cisco Contact Center - Prefer experience with writing routing and admin scripts and COIC reporting.
- Experience with any of the following: Cisco PCCE (UCCE and UCCX also acceptable) Call Manager, Unity, Microsoft SQL, Splunk, PHP, and CSS.
- CCNA/CCNP Collaboration/Voice or comparable experience
- Layer 2/3 Protocols
- LAN/WAN TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, VPN
- Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Contact Center (PCCE), Contact Center Enterprise (CCE)
- Cisco Unified Call Studio
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP)
- Cisco CUBE, Call Manager Express, Unity Express
- VOIP, SIP, PRI, MGCP, H.323
- Microsoft SQL
- PHP, HTML, CSS
- Network Performance Tuning SNMP, NetFlow, IP SLA
- Network Administration and Implementation
- Cisco IOS
- Call flow analysis
- Emerging technology trends
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Provide technical assistance for computer problems
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings